Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Pretty Is What Changes Impossible Choices the Breast Cancer Gene and How I Defied My Destiny

Pretty Is What Changes: Impossible Choices, the Breast Cancer Gene, and How I Defied My Destiny

Pretty Is What Changes: Impossible Choices, the Breast Cancer Gene, and How I Defied My Destiny...Superbly informed, courageous, and armed with surprising wit and style, a breast cancer survivor takes readers on an odyssey from the frontiers of biotechnology and gene mapping to the private interiors of a woman's life.... Click here or on the image for details



Featured Review:
The PostBirthday World
By jazz-tunes

iPod 8GB nano, Blue 4G

iPod 8GB nano, Blue 4GiPod 8GB nano, Blue 4G  $138.54

  • Genius playlists
  • Accelerometer and Cover Flow
  • 8GB capacity
  • RSS Feed:Subscribe via RSS feedPreview Other Models

    No comments: